THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Dream...My Future...

They said, dreaming is free for us who aims high. Dreaming is not bad, yet we can attain this if we pursue. As we continue living in this world still, there are many challenges to be faced. But don't lose hope, always remember that these will never be a hindrance for having a successful future.
My dream is as simple as this, "to graduate with my chosen course BSA and of course, to pass the CPA Board Exam". It's easy to say, hard to do. But as long as you have determination and willing ti sacrifice, I'm sure great achievements you will suffer. For me I will do my best, in order to a successful accountant. And I will also try to limit my friends and focus on my study.
We can't determine how successful we will be someday. So as early as now, be serious with your studies to assure your success in the future.

0 comments: